Empowerment, Divine Essence, Beauty and Wellness
Choose your waist beads by your favorite color or if you like each bead color can hold a special meaning to you. Therefore, creating a more holistic way to balance out your energy.
Waist beads are more commonly used by adult women to manage their weight, the beads can be tied on permanently, therefore indicating when weight is being gained or lost.
Waist beads also represent femininity, many women use them as a tool to feel more feminine and beautiful. They have been worn for centuries for varying reasons by royalty for body adornment, sensuality and decoration.
History: Waist beads are traditionally an African tradition of women or girls wearing small beads (seed beads) around their waist. They are commonly worn by people in certain parts of Africa, such as Ghana. Some women wear them from childhood to adulthood.
- Tie on with cotton strings. This allows you to keep them on permanently, even in the bath.
- One size fits all with a custom fit that you create.
- Easy to wear under clothing.
- Authentic African waist beads.
- Length: 40 inches
- The thinner waist beads can be worn at the hip line under your clothes.
- The items are sold by a strand (image is for decorative purpose). You will receive one waist bead.
Follow the steps below to tie on your waist beads permanently until you decide to cut them off.
- Decide where you want to place your waist beads (waist, belly, hip)
- The tie on waist beads have extra string left on to allow you to tie them on.
- Wrap the beads around your belly, and Remove/slip off any additional excess beads.
- Tie at least 2 knots, making sure there are no gaps between the waist beads.
- Cut off the excess string.