Empowerment, Divine Essence, Beauty and Wellness
Wrap your beautiful female form in African Waist Beads that represent femininity, fertility and healing.
Choose your waist beads by your favorite color or if you like each bead color can hold a special meaning to you. Therefore, creating a more holistic way to balance out your energy.
Waist beads are more commonly used by adult women to manage their weight, the beads can be tied on permanently, therefore indicating when weight is being gained or lost.
Waist beads also represent femininity, many women use them as a tool to feel more feminine and beautiful. They have been worn for centuries for varying reasons by royalty for body adornment, sensuality and decoration.
History: Waist beads are traditionally an African tradition of women or girls wearing small beads (seed beads) around their waist. They are commonly worn by people in certain parts of Africa, such as Ghana. Some women wear them from childhood to adulthood.
- Tie on with cotton strings. This allows you to keep them on permanently, even in the bath.
- One size fits all with a custom fit that you create.
- Easy to wear under clothing.
- Authentic African waist beads.
- Length: 40 inches
- The thinner waist beads can be worn at the hip line under your clothes.
- The items are sold by a strand (image is for decorative purpose). You will receive one waist bead.