Pretty, feminine, and poetic - these waist beads are too beautiful to resist.
- Tie on with cotton strings. This allows you to keep them on permanently, even in the bath.
- One size fits all with a custom fit that you create.
- Easy to wear under your clothing.
- Length: 40 inches
- The items are sold by a strand (image is for decorative purpose). You will receive one waist bead.
- Includes step-by-step instructions on how to tie your beads in written and video format.
- Made in Ghana
History: Waist beads are traditionally an African tradition of women or girls wearing small beads (seed beads) around their waist. They are commonly worn by people in certain parts of Africa, such as Ghana. Some women wear them from childhood to adulthood.