Empowerment, Divine Essence, Beauty and Wellness
- Tie on with cotton strings. This allows you to keep them on permanently, even in the bath.
- One size fits all with a custom fit that you create.
- Easy to wear under clothing.
- Authentic African waist beads.
- Length: 40 inches
- The thinner waist beads can be worn at the hip line under your clothes.
- The items are sold by a strand (image is for decorative purpose). You will receive one waist bead.
Follow the steps below to tie on your waist beads permanently until you decide to cut them off.
- Decide where you want to place your waist beads (waist, belly, hip)
- The tie on waist beads have extra string left on to allow you to tie them on.
- Wrap the beads around your belly, and Remove/slip off any additional excess beads.
- Tie at least 2 knots, making sure there are no gaps between the waist beads.
- Cut off the excess string.